Stocket is a mobile application development company in Boynton Beach, Florida. We’re getting ready to launch our first mobile gaming app (also called Stocket), and we are looking for mobile game tester interns to assist our team.
If you’re a computer science, game development, or other major looking to work with an innovative mobile company we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for interns who will work with our senior game designers and developers to learn best practices in game programming and debugging tasks to improve player experience.
This position is unpaid, but can lead to a permanent position on our development team. We also provide college credit if applicable from your school. (Please ask us and show your papers to us beforehand).
- Perform focused testing based on assigned test cases and ad hoc testing to provide feedback on game play related issues
- Identify game defects (bugs), generate written reports that detail the test result findings with accurate complete steps, and diagnose root cause
- Currently enrolled in college/university OR a recent college/university graduate
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A high level of energy and motivation
- Passion for games and game development
- Extensive knowledge of PC games, console games, mobile games, player types, and game mechanics
- Experience with C#, Unity and Node.JS a HUGE plus, but not required
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms or a programming language is also a huge plus, but not required
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com