Mobile Game Developer/Tester Intern
Social Voucher is a mobile application development company in Boca Raton, Florida. We’re getting ready to launch our first mobile gaming app, called Stocket, and we are looking for mobile game developer and mobile game tester interns.
If you’re a computer science or game development major looking to work with a leading innovative mobile company we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for interns who will work with our senior game designers and developers to learn best practices in game programming and debugging tasks to improve player experience.
This position is unpaid, but can lead to a permanent position on our development team. We also provide college credit if applicable from your school. (Please ask us and show your papers to us beforehand).
- Develop, implement, and enhance new and existing game features
- Program game play feature and functionality code as directed by the team leads
- Integrate game and test features
- Perform focused testing based on assigned test cases and ad hoc testing to provide feedback on game play related issues
- Identify game defects (bugs), generate written reports that detail the test result findings with accurate complete steps, and diagnose root cause
- Currently enrolled in college/university OR a recent college/university graduate with a degree or background focused in computer science, game development, or something relevant
- Experience with C#, Unity and Node.JS a HUGE plus
- Must be comfortable with a programming language
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
- A high level of energy and motivation
- Passion for games and game development
- Extensive knowledge of PC games, console games, mobile games, player types, and game mechanics
To apply, email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.