As we get ready to launch Stocket in the upcoming weeks, we are looking for marketing interns to come learn and grow with us!
If you’re a communications, business or Marketing major bursting with creativity and looking to work with a leading cutting edge mobile company we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for interns who will be trained to manage social media marketing, copywriting, game promotion, celebrity/blogger outreach and leveraging your creative juices to come up with fresh new ideas! A big plus if you’ve also got web design or development skills, or love gaming!
You will be shadowing a skilled team of professionals on our staff and learning from the cream of the crop. We also provide college credit if applicable from your college. (Please ask us and show your papers to us beforehand).
- Finding articles and events related to the gaming industry
- Identifying celebrities, bloggers and influencers who may be a good fit for Stocket
- Writing blogs, social media content, email campaigns, press releases and more
- Monitoring social media platforms and gaming forums, and engaging with participants where relevant
- Celebrity, blogger and influencer outreach and digital PR
- Event planning
- Web design if you’ve got the skills 😉
- Additional user growth tasks that you brainstorm and lead
- Currently enrolled in college/university OR a recent college/university graduate with a degree or background focused in public relations, marketing, communications, business, journalism or related field.
- Excellent computer skills using Excel, Word, and Google Docs
- Knowledge of social networking platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- Strong editing and communication skills
- Web design and development skills are a huge plus!
- An interest in mobile or PC gaming is also awesome!
To apply, email email@example.com