We’re looking for Graphic Design and Game Tester Interns to join us in our new Boynton Beach office this winter! To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graphic Design Intern
We’re looking for interns who will be trained to create visual content for our website, the App Store, Google Play, social media, and other marketing channels! A big plus if you’ve also got social media or web development skills, or love gaming!
You will be shadowing a skilled team of professionals on our staff and learning from the cream of the crop. We also provide college credit if applicable from your college. (Please ask us and show your papers to us beforehand).
• Image resizing and retouching
• Creating online graphics for our website, social media channels, and marketing materials
• Other tasks as requested
Qualifications and skills
• Currently enrolled in college/university OR a recent college/university graduate
• Graphics portfolio with resume
• Competency in Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator (other Adobe Programs a plus)
• Creative thinker and strong passion for design
• Brand knowledge and an understanding of basic design principles
• Flexible, able to follow directions & work towards team goals
• Social media knowledge is a huge plus
Mobile Game Tester Intern
If you’re a computer science, game development, or other major looking to work with an innovative mobile company we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for interns who will work with our senior game designers and developers to learn best practices in game programming and debugging tasks to improve player experience.
This position is unpaid, but can lead to a permanent position on our development team. We also provide college credit if applicable from your school. (Please ask us and show your papers to us beforehand).
- Perform focused testing based on assigned test cases and ad hoc testing to provide feedback on game play related issues
- Identify game defects (bugs), generate written reports that detail the test result findings with accurate complete steps, and diagnose root cause
- Currently enrolled in college/university OR a recent college/university graduate
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A high level of energy and motivation
- Passion for games and game development
- Extensive knowledge of PC games, console games, mobile games, player types, and game mechanics
- Experience with C#, Unity and Node.JS a HUGE plus, but not required
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms or a programming language is also a huge plus, but not required